The tutorial clearly introduces the creation of a Binance Chain account, the use of the Swap tool to convert WICC to WICC-01D (BEP2 format), login and use of Binance DEX, and daily transfers etc.
1. Apply for a decentralized webpage wallet at https://www.binance.org
1.1 Create Wallet
At https://www.binance.org, click on “Create Wallet”
1. Follow the prompts click “Next →” 4 times, and then click “I Understand”
2. Create keystore, “Create Keystore File + Password”, enter the password for the keystore and enter the password again to confirm. Select the terms and click “Download Keystore File →” to download the keystore file.
3. Click “Continue→”.
4. Record 24 mnemonics, and click “Continue →” to continue.
5. Enter each mnemonic in the specified location and continue.
1.2 Get the Binance decentralized webpage wallet address
- Click “Unlock Wallet” at https://www.binance.org.
2. Select “Keystore File”, upload the keystore file, and enter the password, click “Unlock Wallet Now →”.
3. You can check your balance at https://www.binance.org/en/balances, the string starting with bnb is the address of BNB and the address of WICC-01D,
for example: bnb17ae5rfugaqjjh3x95vjers78fja5mqdxl6n556
2. Create wallet — download WaykiMax wallet
Tutorial download link: https://www.wiccdev.org/book/zh-hans/DeveloperHelper/webextension.html
3. Use Swap Tool to convert WICC to WICC-01D (BEP2 format)
3.1 Enter Swap Tool website:
3.2 Use Swap Tool to charge WICC in Binance decentralized webpage wallet address:
2. In the “Limit Order” section at the lower right corner of the page, enter the price of WICC/BNB and the number of WICC, and start a buy or sell operation.
5. Relevant Questions
1. Is there a fee in the Swap process?
There will be a fee for the conversion process. The current fixed fee is 0.2WICC per time.
2. Is there a minimum conversion amount?
There is a conversion minimum value. WICC below the minimum value cannot be conversed and it is not refundable. The current minimum number of conversions is 1 WICC.
3. Can I use the address of Binance decentralized exchange to charge and withdraw WICC-01D?
No, the address of Binance coin provided by any centralized exchange cannot currently be used to receive the converted WICC-01D.
You must ensure that you have the keystore or mnemonic for this address, otherwise do not use the address. Please ensure that the keystore or mnemonics is safely saved.