Recently, BTC has been rising continuously and its price has broken USD 55,000, which is the qualifying condition for the release of a part of locked WGRT governance tokens. Hereby, WaykiChain team starts the release of 20% of the locked WGRT. This includes the WGRT prizes of the Synths Trading Contests, the WGRT airdrops, and other locked WGRT. Next, when the BTC price reaches USD 110,000, the rest 80% will be released.
This WGRT release is estimated to complete before February 26, 2021. Please check the token receipt in your WaykiChain wallet. For any questions, please feel free to contact @MeloCai in Telegram.
February 20, 2021