WaykiChain ROG Genesis Farming and Early Release Guide. No Pre-mining, ICO, or Reserve!
I. ROG Introduction
ROG (Rods of God) is the native token of the decentralized synthetic asset issuance protocol Wayki-X and the important support and value endorsement for all synths. In Wayki-X, pledgers just need to lock ROG in a smart contract to generate the stablecoin xUSD. Users can spend xUSD to issue various synths or give it to synth traders to get ROG rewards by inflation and a part of the Wayki-X xUSD transaction fees.
1. If you hold WICC or WGRT, transfer it to WaykiTimes (https://www.waykichain.com/images/index/wikiTimes.png). Note that you need to make one withdrawal for activation when you create a wallet in WaykiTimes. Deposit WICC or WUSD to your account and then make one withdrawal. The transfer amount is unlimited.
2. If you have no WICC or WGRT, buy it first on centralized exchanges or WaykiChain’s decentralized exchange Wayki-DEX and withdraw the tokens to WaykiTimes.
3. Exchanges that listed WICC: Huobi, Bithumb, Bittrex, Gate.io, AEX, CoinTiger, Coinw, BKEX.
Exchanges that listed WGRT: OKEx, Gate.io, AEX, MXC, CoinTiger.
II. WaykiTimes ROG Yield Farming Guide
- Open WaykiTimes, press Stake WICC/WGRT, enter the ROG Yield Farming page and select any or two of the pools. Below is the example for WICC.
2. Enter the amount of WICC, click “Stake WICC”, enter the password, and click “OK”.
3. The page displays “Submitting your stake to blockchain”. After a while, the Stake Record will appear below. You can check if the stake is successful and the specific amount.
The first three rounds of Yield Farming have a limited release. After these rounds, there is no upper limit. If you see “This round is full”, you cannot participate in this round and need to wait for the next one.
III. Guide on Early Release from Yield Farming in WaykiTimes
- Open WaykiTimes, click “Stake WICC/WGRT”, enter the ROG Yield Farming page, and click Early Release in the upper right corner. Early release for WICC and WGRT is the same. Below is the example for WICC.
2. Enter the amount of WICC and click “WICC Early Release”. You will see the notification “Confirm early release?” If you want to cancel, click “Wait, No”. If you want to confirm, click “Release Early”.
Please note: when early release is successful, 50% of WICC or WGRT returns to the personal wallet account automatically and the lost 50% of the stake is distributed among the stakers of the respective pool who participate until pool expiration. Addresses that stop staking will no longer receive ROG rewards.
Wallet Download: https://www.waykichain.com/wallet.html
Official website: https://www.waykichain.com/
Official Telegram group: https://t.me/wiccofficial
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/wayki_chain