Technology & Product
1. Changed the nodes of WaykiTimes wallet (40% completed).
2. The front-end H5 development of WaykiTimes “Event Center” was completed, and the debugging of front-end and back-end interfaces is ongoing (40% completed). “Event Center” is a section to display the online and offline events of WaykiChain project. In “Event Center”, users can discuss on the events through comments and posts.
3. The front-end H5 development of WaykiTimes international version was completed, and the debugging of front-end and back-end interfaces is ongoing (50% completed).
4. The development of blockchain game is completed. The code has been submitted on Github. Link: https://github.com/WaykiChain/wicc-betgames-webui
1. Launched web wallet plug-in — WaykiMax beta (v0.1.0).
2. WaykiChain and CSDN reached cooperation on technical training project. WaykiChain CTO Richard Chen is invited to attend CSDN’s technology live sharing session on March 21.
3. Completed the development of smart contract deployment tools.
4. WaykiChain reached cooperation with lk.wiki, and published 8 tech files on lk.wiki.
5. WaykiChain entered the Q&A section of lk.wiki, and communicated with the developers on technology related to WaykiChain.
Public Chain Development
1. Automated testing: Completed the prototype design, testlink configuration and project construction.
2. Deployed the real-time monitoring system of the mainnet, which can send real-time alert to Dingtalk. The system has passed the local test and is to be deployed to the server.
3. Completed the development of the smart contract of API’s automated testing frame (to be debugged).
4. Blockchain explorer upgrade: Completed the comparative analysis of current blockchain explorers and collected requirements (80% completed).
5. Located and fixed the bugs related to lua script loops (100% completed).
6. Modified the interface of the golang version offline wallet and tested samples (100% completed).
7. Added the json rpc interface “getminedblocks” to support the monitoring of mining (100% completed).
Work Plan for Next Week:
1. To change the nodes of WaykiTimes wallet (100% complete).
2. To complete the testing of WaykiTimes English version (100% complete).
3. To complete the development of WaykiTimes “Event Center” (100% complete).
1. Disclosed the latest updates of WaykiChain project to the community including “WaykiChain Official Group” and “WaykiChain Developers-Global” telegram groups.
2. Published “WaykiChain Launched Web Wallet Plug-in, WaykiMax”, “WaykiChain is Looking for Open-Source Blockchain Developers” and other articles.
3. The English version of WaykiChain News-”CRYPTO WEEKLY ROUNDUP” has been updated to issue №52.
4. Translation support.
1. Updated 3 episodes of the short video series — “WICC Office”, with an average view of 2,000 on Weibo.
2. Produced 4 episodes of “WaykiChain Daily News” live broadcast, with 1,112 views, 436 likes, and 52 comments in average per episode. For one single episode, the highest view is 2,263, and the highest like is 977.
3. Completed the recruitment of the 30 trainees of “Blockchain Preschool” training course.
4. Added WaykiChain’s recruitment section on HDB.com; Reached cooperation with developer communication platform — Segment Fault.