Technology & Product Development
1. WaykiTimes: Completed the replacement of wallet nodes. (100%)
2. WaykiTimes: Updated the signature library of the wallet. (95%)
3. WaykiTimes: The development of the function that any third-party DApp can call WaykiTimes wallet for payment has been 50% completed.
4. WaykiTimes International Version: The front-end development has been completed. The testing progress is 70% completed.
5. WaykiTimes: Completed the connection with the front-end, and the migration of the lock-up revenue data to realize the new calculation method and verification.
6. WaykiTimes: The overall process of the user behavior data analysis program is 80% completed.
1. The web wallet plugin WaykiMax v1.0.0 was officially launched.
2. Blockchain explorer optimization: The prototype design is 40% completed.
3. Provided tech support to overseas Dapp development team — WaykiMan team (30%).
4. Completed the UI development of the back-end management of WaykiTimes Event Center.（100%）
5. Completed the prototype design of smart contract deployment calling tool. (100%）
Public Chain Development
1. Set the minimum limit for the gas fee of all the transactions on WaykiChain’s node program. (100%)
2. Fixed the testnet problem that all miners stop mining. After fixing relevant logic and redeploying, the testing mining has been recovered. (100%)
3. Updated the golang offline wallet, and checked the validity of parameters for all transactions. (100%)
4. Set the limit for the transaction signature length on WaykiChain’s node program. (30%)
5. Improved the jenkins+pytest+allure automated testing framework, and realized one-click from Jenkins to generating testing report. (10%)
Work Plan for Next Week
1. To launch WaykiTimes international version.
2. To complete the switch between the front-end and back-end wallet library.
3. To complete the calling of wallet interface and launch WaykiTimes.
4. To complete the optimization of the blockchain explorer.
5. To build the frame and database of the automated testing center.
6. To develop the front-end of the automated testing framework.
1. The submission channel of WaykiChain Developer Incentive Program was closing. We have received 106 submissions in total. Task completed in the program: 3 volunteer developers recruitment, 2 smart contract deployment and 2 Dapp development.
2. Maintain WaykiChain Official and WaykiChain Global Developers telegram groups. Collected developers’ questions and provided feedback to them. Published the project updates — “WaykiChain(WICC) Has Officially Launched Web Wallet Plug-in — WaykiMax”,“WaykiChain Developer Incentive Program Application Closing- March 12, 2019”, etc.
3. WaykiChain new slogan selection is ongoing internally.
4. Released WaykiChain Project Overview V2.0.
5. Translation support.
1. Jointly organized by WaykiChian and lk.wiki, the “Blockchain Preschool” training course has recruited 43 students, and the first course has been delivered at Blockchain (Shenzhen) R&D Center on March 17.
2. Updated 3 episodes of the short video series — “WICC Office”, with an average view of 1,200 on Weibo.
3. Produced 5 episodes of “WaykiChain Daily News” live broadcast, with 1,225 views, 1,316 likes, and 63 comments in average per episode. For one single episode, the highest view is 2,140, and the highest like is 4,522.
4. Updated WaykiChain’s latest updates on we-medias including BiShiJie, Jinse, Toutiao, etc., and 16 forums including 8BTC News and CSDN.