WaykiChain Official Website Revision has been Launched
In order to provide users with higher-quality and more stable website services, we have conducted a comprehensive upgrade and revision for WaykiChain official website (PC terminal) on Aug 27. For details, please visit: https://www.waykichain.com/
The upgrade will not only provide users with more reasonable setting of website modules, but also substantial website functions. By further integrating the information and resources of WaykiChain, we will provide more friendly and convenient services for both domestic and overseas users.
WaykiChain (WICC) Lock Revenue Share in August has been Successfully Distributed
In order to create a good user investment mechanism, reduce the venture risk, and encourage users to participate in the ecosystem building of the platform, WaykiChain official will increase extra RMB 1 million to the lock revenue in August as an income subsidy.
Lock revenue share will be transferred to the corresponding lock accounts at the end of each month. Users can check the details in WaykiChain Wallet DApp.
Winners List of WaykiChain Creative Mascots Popularity Award Published
The voting for WaykiChain creative mascots popularity award came to an end on Aug 31. Combining the brand characteristics of WaykiChain, participants created a variety of works with different features. After the voting from the fans, the champion, first runner-up and second runner-ups were decided.
This activity has gained so much support from our fans, so WaykiChain mascot organizing committee decides to extend the contest until September 30th. Participants can send their works to WaykiChain before the deadline.
Weekly Product Report
Work summary of last week
- For WaykiChain Wallet DApp version 2.5
① Optimized the exchange record module of DApp back end;
② Completed part of UI design and follow up work of R&D.
- Completed the distribution of WICC lock revenue share of Aug 2018.
- Completed the sorting and evaluation for the detailed functions of Waykichain nodes voting.
- Completed the output of four blockchain mini games.
Work plan for this week
- For WaykiChain Wallet DApp version 2.5:
To complete UI design and follow up work of R&D.
- To complete the follow up work of lock & unlock module in WaykiChain Wallet DApp.
- To complete the finishing touches of the Asian Games “Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds” WaykiChain version.
- To complete the evaluation and next-stage plan for blockchain mini games.
Weekly Technology Report
Work summary of last week:
- Completed the development of the scanning in the ordinary transaction for Guessing project and completed part of the interface for handicap opening and betting;
- Completed the construction of front-end for Guessing project and completed the development of some pages;
- Assisted in the distribution of WICC Lock Revenue Share in August in technology side;
- Completed a new WaykiChain test chain network and blockchain browser based on the latest code and nodes deployed using Docker container;
- Completed public, private key generation and address generation in WaykiChain wallet based on kotlin language.
Work plan for this week
- Continue to implement the centralized interface for handicap opening and betting for Guessing project, and to complete the development of the contract;
- To complete the cold signature of the address activation transaction based on the Kotlin language.