Public Chain Development
- Median feed calculation method adds govern-ability to calculate window size change (100%).
- Perfect the decentralized authority governance of feed coinage pair (100%).
- Optimized decentralized governance of CDP currency pair list (100%).
- Perfect the decentralized governance of CDP mortgage currency authority (100%).
- Fixed bugs with transfer proposal (100%).
- Fixed an unsolved UTXO internal condition judgment error (100%).
- Cross-chain proposal + seconded transaction implemented (100%).
- Completed WASM Smart Contract with collateral auction function (100%).
- Completed the framework implementation of general proposal reconsideration based on WASM Smart contract (100%).
- Public chain v3.0 testing: carried out decentralized parameter governance and UTXO comprehensive testing and related BUG fixes.
- Public chain V3.0 test: added overall upper-level business-related test case supplement.
- Public chain V 3.0 test: optimized the public link automation test framework and test report display.
- New BaaS service API interface: HTTP GET method support for reading class operations (100%).
- Design refinement of functions of ETH cross-chain process modules outside the chain (70%).
- Document sorting of APP code scanning function in wiki era (60%).
- Kotlin wallet library adds NickID to register transactions (100%).
- Upgrade of chain sweeping service to support one-to-many transaction resolution (70%).
- Design of statistical database for Hawkeye project (80%).
- Completed Hawkeye project overview and related page development (100%).
- Completed WGRT lock-up contract, to be tested (80%).
- Cross-chain ETH contract design and development (20%).
- CDP mobile terminal V1.0.3 test and launch (100%)V1.0.4 development of CDP mobile terminal (100%).
Plan for this week
Public Chain development
- Improved the decentralized authority governance of DEX transaction currency pairs
- Improved the decentralized authority governance of account-related authority.
- Transfer transactions added receipt information
- WASM VM kernel version is synchronized to the latest community release.
- Improve the design of V3.0 test cases and promote the test execution.
- Completion of cross-chain ETH contract development.
- Complete the upgrade of the sweep service V1.1 development and detail optimization of DEX mobile terminal.
- Overview of Hawkeye project development, including currency distribution, transaction details, etc.
- CDP mobile terminal v1.0.4 test and launch.
- WaykiChain project quiz poll is underway.
- WaykiChain global volunteer referral and reward campaign is in full swing.
- WaykiChain global community expansion competition is in full swing.
- WaykiChain Pakistan 100ppl DeFi theme offline meetup will be held on April 2.
- WaykiChain India, Brazil, Bangladesh offline fan meeting in preparation.
- New volunteers participation: Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Slovenia, Canada, Netherlands, Argentina, Arabia, Italy.
- Turkey global partner Vincent video introduction explains the operation process and principle of CDP. Turkish and English versions of community promotion carried out in the meantime.
- Daily operations of WaykiChain Official Group and WaykiChain Developers-Global, 웨이키체인-WaykiChain(WICC) Korea, WaykiChain Korea Kakao group, WaykiChain Global Ambassador Recruitment group, WaykiChain Turkish Group, WaykiChain Indonesia group, WaykiChain Indian group, WaykiChain Vietnamese group, WaykiChain Vietnam Group IIWaykiChain Vietnam Group III, WaykiChain Brazilian group, WaykiChain Dubai group, WaykiChain UK group, WaykiChain France group, WaykiChain Germany group, WaykiChain Ukrainian group, WaykiChain Spanish Group, WaykiChain Bangladeshi Group, WaykiChain Filipino Group, WaykiChain VIP Welfare Group, WaykiChain VIP Angel Group, WaykiChain Pakistan Group, WaykiChain Nepal Group, WaykiChain US Group, WaykiChain Nepal Group, WaykiChain Sri Lanka Group, WaykiChain NEW Zealand Group, WaykiChain Malaysia Group, WaykiChain Slovenia Group, and WaykiChain Iranian Agent Group as well as the corresponding Twitter accounts, updating project news, high-quality articles and project knowledge in time.
- WaykiChain opens daily DeFi data quick reference post to update all users daily DeFi data, including DeFi total project lock amount, credit and debt DeFi total lock amount, WICC total mortgage amount, total lock MakerDao amount on the same day the latest data, to users timely follow up entire network and DeFi latest data, the user at the same time can check Wayki Sweetie public account about DeFi latest data.
- The first WaykiChain DeFi Q & A officially launched in the public account of Wayki Sweetie, which intends to be able to effectively build a bridge of communication between users and WaykiChain Team, a comprehensive understanding of users’ thoughts and doubts. This column collects users’ questions from Monday to Friday at 10:00 am, and WaykiChain Team will answer users’ questions live on Friday at 20:00. All e users are welcome to participate in this column, and you can fill in your thoughts and questions by directly replying “DeFi Q&A” on Wayki Sweetie’s public account.
- Despite the global financial turmoil this week, the number of mortgages on WICC showed a steady increase. On March 17th WICC’s net-wide mortgage volume exceeded 30M for the first time and is still continuing rising. At present, WUSD can be used in a variety of scenarios. The WUSD can meet users’ demands for many financial activities, such as adding capital leverage, international market arbitrage, selling stablecoin and holding cash, etc., and it can also participate in Hong Kong and US stock trading through Huatong Securities.
- On March 20, the head of the Marketing Department An Wen explained the relevant planning of DeFi of WaykiChain and the operation problems of stablecoin WUSD mortgage loan through a live broadcast to the majority of users. During the live broadcast, the audience deeply interacted with the anchor and kept asking questions. The total number of people watching the live broadcast reached 3,670.