Technology & Product Development
1. Launched WaykiTimes v1.2.0.
2. Launched WaykiTimes international version. (100%)
3. WaykiTimes: Changed the wallet nodes. (100%)
4. WaykiTimes: Third-party applications in DApp Store can invoke the signature interface of WaykiTimes now. The developer-friendliness is further enhanced.
5. WaykiTimes: Launched the “Discovery” section.
6. Started the User Behavior Analysis Project.
1. WaykiChain CTO Richard Chen delivered the live sharing session — “Blockchain Technology & Application Architecture” on CSDN, with a total of 119 people participated in the live and Q&A.
2. Completed the development of data search interface on the Baas platform. (100%)
3. Provided technical support for smart contract development for overseas development teams. (80%)
4. Provided smart contract IDE tools that can improve the development efficiency of developers. (50%)
5. Optimized the standard smart contract demo of WRC20. (50%)
6. Blockchain explorer prototype design. (50%)
Public Chain Development
1. Solved the problems related to the golang wallet library voting interface. (100%)
2. Upgraded the algorithm to improve the performance of the signature. The signature verification speed will be 5 times faster. (90%)
3. Refactored “Prevent the Replay Attack of Transactions” module, remove the unnecessary 500 pieces of recent data from the local hard disk, and speed up the repeated transaction verification performance by 15 times by changing the data structure. (100%)
4. sendtoaddress/sendtoaddresswithfee related bugs (check flow and error message). (100%)
5. Split the CTransaction into common transaction and contract transaction to improve the modularity and code readability. (100%)
6. Migrated WaykiChain’s node program to other Linux systems (such as Ubuntu 18.04). (50%)
7. Wrote the sample cases of Jenkins+pytest+allure interface automated testing, and completed the test cases of Account, Block, Transaction module. (40%)
Work Plan of Next Week
1. WaykiTimes: To complete the development of one-click release of digital assets.
2. WaykiTimes: To complete the development of Event Center.
3. WaykiTimes: Third-party applications docking.
4. Blockchain explorer prototype design. (70%)
5. To complete the cases writing of interface automated testing.
6. To optimize the compiler script for coind to better support subdirectory compilation.
1. Disclosed the latest updates of WaykiChain to overseas channels, including “Waykichain (WICC) First Offline Training Course Has Been Successfully Held”, “WaykiMax Has Launched on Google and Firefox App Stores”, “Waykichain (WICC) Has Officially Launched WaykiTimes V1.2.0”.
2. Maintained WaykiChain Official and WaykiChain Global Developers telegram groups, and held the first WaykiChain & Developers online meetup.
3. WaykiChain Whitepaper V2.0. (80%)
4. Updated WaykiChain “Crypto Weekly Roundup” to №54 issue.
5. Translation support.
1. The China Development Forum 2019 was held in Beijing on March 23, and WaykiChain team was invited to attend for the second consecutive year.
2. Produced 4 episodes of “WaykiChain Daily News” live broadcast, with 1,143 views and 277 likes in average per episode. For one single episode, the highest view is 1,484, and the highest like is 481.
3. The first session of “Blockchain Preschool” was opened on March 17th. The session was live on WaykiChain’s official Weibo and Yizhibo platform, with total 5,374 views and 1296 likes.
4. WaykiChain has reached cooperation with juejin.im. The two parties will carry out in-depth cooperation on developer programs.