Public Chain Development
- Completed WASM asset price feeding plan and debt summing plan. (100%)
- Completed WASM asset stress test and general storage architecture. (100%)
- Tested on new demand design case of public chain V3.0 DEX.
- The public chain V3.0 is compatible with V2.0 regression test and UTXO regression test. (100%)
- Solved the problem that pBFT does not work after changing the number of miners on the public chain in some cases. (100%)
- Solved the problem of selecting types of service charge in Wallet plug-in. (100%)
- Needs assessment of ETH cross-chain application and WaykiTimes interface adjustment.
- Modified BaaS to support public chain V3.0. (30%)
- Finished scanning HawkEye project. (100%)
- Modified ecological projects and support R&D chain. (30%)
- Tested and launched DEX mobile end V1.1.
- Fixed the bug of link error of White Paper on official website. (100%)
- Completed the deployment of automatic devnet miner nodes.
Plan for this week
Public Chain development
- Test on public chain and fix bugs of public chain V3.0
- Architecture verification of WASM WaykiX Collateralization/Redemption/Transaction Reward/Additional Issuance.
- WASM general framework construction such as stress test, optimization, precision multiplication and division.
- Writing code of ETH wallet page on WaykiTimes.
- Reconstruction and optimization of K-line diagram on DEX mobile end.
- Familiar with WaykiX project demand, and analyze on competing products.
- Optimize the HawkEye project (overview of the docking of the network request interface).
- CDP reconstruction and upgrade.
- Wayki Super Champion Contest 1st round ended. 80+ people entered the final among 470+ participants. CDP experience session at present.
- WaykiChain vs Maker CEO live forum: “How to avoid DeFi risks” in planning.
- WaykiChain Forum posting with signature event is in progress.
- WaykiChain Russian Ambassador recruitment: CYBER CRYPTO CLUB exhibited simultaneously.
- WaykiChain Russian Ambassador recruitment received 90k emails. 1-month CRYPTO CLUB memberships are sending by emails.
- 1st round of WaykiChain DeFi knowledge questionnaire ended, with 543 participants.
- Daily operations of WaykiChain Official Group and WaykiChain Developers-Global, 웨이키체인-WaykiChain(WICC) Korea, WaykiChain Korea Kakao group, WaykiChain Global Ambassador Recruitment group, WaykiChain Turkish Group, WaykiChain Indonesia group, WaykiChain Indian group, WaykiChain Vietnamese group, WaykiChain Vietnam Group IIWaykiChain Vietnam Group III, WaykiChain Brazilian group, WaykiChain Dubai group, WaykiChain UK group, WaykiChain France group, WaykiChain Germany group, WaykiChain Ukrainian group, WaykiChain Spanish Group, WaykiChain Bangladeshi Group, WaykiChain Filipino Group, WaykiChain VIP Welfare Group, WaykiChain VIP Angel Group, WaykiChain Pakistan Group, WaykiChain Nepal Group, WaykiChain US Group, and WaykiChain Iranian Agent Group, WaykiChain New Zealand Group, WaykiChain Canadian Group, WaykiChain Dutch Group, WaykiChain Italian Group, WaykiChain Arabian Group, WaykiChain Sri Lankan Group, WaykiChain Slovenian Group (communities in 27 countries in total), as well as the corresponding Twitter accounts, updating project news, high-quality articles and project knowledge in time.
- WaykiChain DeFi Challenge officially started last week. Participants are required to answer questions within a certain time. Participants are ranked based on the accurate rate and the answer time. The questions are about WaykiChain’s stablecoin WUSD and DeFi application scenarios. Up to now, a total of 420 users have participated in the challenge, with 200+ awards winners. Users can participate in this event by clicking “DeFi Challenge” through the menu bar of WaykiSweetie Official.
- Last week, WaykiChain DeFi Q&A Livestream has invited Frena to answer users’ questions. Frena explained to users why overall DeFi data surged last week, and how to seize opportunities with rising DeFi popularity. The total viewers reached 2744 this time. Users are welcome to follow WaykiChain’s Yi Livestream account: WaykiChain (WICC), and watch the Livestream and interact at 20:00 every Friday.
- WaykiChain will airdrop a large number of WICC red pockets at the 7th anniversary of Gate.io. Red pockets will be sending out during Jiuer X Tina Livestream Anniversary Party at 20:00 on April 13th. Users are welcome to grab WICC red pockets.
- WaykiChain has invited and interviewed Chen Xiaobo, the operator of Bying Wallet last week. Details will be reported in the WaykiChain new column “Old Players see WaykiChain-DeFi Ecology”. Please stay tuned.
- WaykiChain 2nd-anniversary pork giveaways event was forced to be delayed due to the epidemic. WaykiChain has negotiated with the merchants and will arrange to distribute this week. Pork is perishable fresh food packed with ice packs. Please pay attention to the hot weather and note to check delivery.