Public Chain Development
- WASM API persistent state library access reconstruction (100%)
- WASM API 16-bit high-precision financial multiplication and division implementation (100%)
- WASM WaykiX collateral, redemption debugging (100%)
- WASM WaykiX trading, delayed transaction debugging and transaction reward pool coding (100%)
- Settlement of friction fee in DEX settlement increased (100%)
- Transaction account processing to solve the error when operating the same account improved (100%)
- Unified deployment implementation of LuaVM and WASM contracts completed (100%)
- The contract can be updated and set up the maintainer function realization completed (100%)
- Public chain V3.0 transaction type minimum miner fee governance test (40%)
- Public chain V3.0 CDP related parameter governance test (50%)
- Baas V3.0/CDP backend /DEX backend add RPC interface supporting public chain V3.0 (50%)
- Mobile DEX Tradingview reconstruction and development (80%)
- Completion of ETH wallet creation/import/transfer (100%)
- Fix download page buries and unrecognized device problems in wiki era (100%)
- Hawkeye project V1.0.0 test (100%)
Plan for this week
Public Chain development
- Continued to fix bugs found in public link V3.0
- WASM WaykiX trading bonus pool debugging
- WASM WaykiX unit test architecture research and design
- WASM API optimization
- Continue the public chain V3.0 governance parameters related test
- mobile DEX Tradingview refactoring and bug repair and testing
- Continued with the ethereum cross-chain contract to refine and organize the contract invocation documentation
- Continued to improve CDP, DEX, wiki era and other projects to support the public chain V3.0
- Submit WaykiTimes iOS package to the Apple Store
- The WaykiChain overseas full-platform user portrait questionnaire survey has ended, with a total of 2,000+ overseas users participating. The Vietnam community is the most active and 50% of questionnaire are completed by them. About 20% of users hold more than 5000 WICC total assets;
- WaykiChain is listing on Wikipedia (50%);
- WaykiChain ’s overseas team make a Livestream about Wayki Super Champion Contest on Twitter. The contest is still running, 3 high-quality video and 10 articles are produced until April 26th;
- WaykiChain Vice President-Jason (Han Jiasen) was invited to attend an AMA event in the “WaykiChain Super Champion Group” to discuss the current progress and future development direction of WaykiChain. Meanwhile, he answered questions from users about WaykiChain’s public chain and technical aspects, a total of 143 users participated. Users have positive questions and good feedback;
- WaykiChain’s overseas community continues to expand. WaykiChain Ukrainian community users are extremely active, and the number of Ukrainian community grows by 5000+ users within 2 weeks;
- Daily operations of WaykiChain Official Twitter, Medium, Bitcointalk, updating project progress. Operations of WaykiChain Official Group and WaykiChain Developers-Global, 웨이키체인-WaykiChain(WICC) Korea, WaykiChain Korea Kakao group, WaykiChain Global Ambassador Recruitment group, WaykiChain Turkish Group, WaykiChain Indonesia group, WaykiChain Indian group, WaykiChain Vietnamese group, WaykiChain Vietnam Group IIWaykiChain Vietnam Group III, WaykiChain Brazilian group, WaykiChain Dubai group, WaykiChain UK group, WaykiChain France group, WaykiChain Germany group, WaykiChain Ukrainian group, WaykiChain Spanish Group, WaykiChain Bangladeshi Group, WaykiChain Filipino Group, WaykiChain VIP Welfare Group, WaykiChain VIP Angel Group, WaykiChain Pakistan Group, WaykiChain Nepal Group, WaykiChain US Group, and WaykiChain Iranian Agent Group, WaykiChain New Zealand Group, WaykiChain Canadian Group, WaykiChain Dutch Group, WaykiChain Italian Group, WaykiChain Arabian Group, WaykiChain Sri Lankan Group, WaykiChain Slovenian Group (communities in 27 countries in total), as well as the corresponding Twitter and forums, updating project news, high-quality articles and project knowledge in time.
- This week, WaykiChain co-founder & CEO Gordon Gao personally wrote “what is WaykiChain doing now?” and published it on his personal account “GORDON Gaohang” on Wechat platform.The article announced the development direction of WaykiChain and shared what Gordon believes the community should expect and deserve attention. The article has been highly concerned and reprinted by the media in the industry and outside, and 76 media have reprinted it unitil now.
- The article “Co-founder of WaykiChain & CTO Richard Chen — Take You into the World of Blockchain + Digital Finance “Livestream Text Record” was forwarded by the top tier medias in the industry. In the live broadcast, Richard explained the concepts of decentralization and encryption privacy in the blockchain by using scenario teaching, and answered questions about the blockchain triangle and the application of blockchain in the financial field. The content of the article can be viewed on the WaykiChain Sweetie account.
- This week, WaykiChain VP Jiasen attended the [WaykiChain DeFi Q & A] Livestream, telling the audience “the opportunities of WaykiChain as the leading public chain of blockchain finance in the big era” and answering audiences’ questions . The total number of viewers of this Livestream is 2787. Welcome to follow WaykiChain One live account: WaykiChain WICC.
- This week, WaykiChain created its official Tiktok account: WaykiChain WICC. Tiktok account: WICC1000. WaykiChain will show the progress and features of the WaykiChain team to users by using Tiktok. Welcome to follow our WaykiChain Tiktok account and interact with us.
- This week, the distribution of WaykiChain’s Toutiao activity, Weibo activities, and DeFi challenge rewards has been completed. Winners please check the express package in time.