Public Chain Development
- Realize new pending order transactions and support specific exchange ID. (100%)
- Support the setting and use of DEX exchange service rates. (50%)
- Complete PBFT development, testing, and bug fixes. (100%)
- Complete the development and testing of two consecutive blocks funtions. (100%)
- Refactored P2P module. (100%)
- Fixed ComboMoney not working in some interfaces. (100%)
- WASM contract multi-signature optimization. (100%)
- Check and optimization of WASM updates authorization. (100%)
- Added and optimized the WASM contract sample. (100%)
- Implementation of event tracking on WaykiChain official website. (100%)
- Kotlin SDK optimization and development. (100%)
- Golang SDK multi-wallet development. (80%)
- CDN optimization added in WaykiTimes v2.5.
- Lauched the bulk token transfer background management system. (100%)
- Development of BTC collateralization background management system. (50%)
- Development of Wallet Plug-in v2.5. (20%)
- DEX, UI interface and interactive components 100% completed. Start background interface docking.
- DEX, test case writing completed.
Plan for this week
Public Chain Development
- Support the setting and use of DEX exchange service rates.
- Improve settlement transactions to support the process of exchanges.
- Optimize functional logic such as fork processing.
- WASM contract development training.
- Optimization of WASM contract development environment.
- Optimization of WASM contract execution environment.
- Interface docking and testing of BTC to USDT collateralizaztioin system.
- Development of BTC collateralization background management system.
- Development of Wallet Plug-in v2.5. (40%)
- The Python SDK supports single mnemonic and multiple private keys function.
- Development of offline signature function in Golang SDK multi-wallet.
- DEX, complete background interface docking.
- WaykiChain Turkish ambassador Serken participated the 1st EuroAsia Cryptocurrency Investment Summit on behalf of WaykiChain.
- Global Partner Vincent wrote “Makerdao Fatal Vulnerability, How WaykiChain Stablecoin Realizes the Real Concept of Stablecoin”.
- WaykiChain Vietnamese ambassador Chung wrote “The Final Market Goal of WaykiChain WUSD Is Not Just To Defeat Maker.”
- Official website announcements: Listing WUSD on AEX; Montenegro return visits and other announcements.
- Technical docking with Art Shift, providing stablecoin payment methods for global ICO customer service support platforms.
- Newly recruited ambassadors from Bangladesh and Philippines, established local language communities to help the development of Waykichain ecology.
- WaykiChain is jointly organizing the online blockchain summit fesitival with FinNexus, Wanchain, Loopering, Loom, Ban Protocol (Sequoia Capital) and other organizations, for resource replacement and community interaction. Lois, WaykiChain Overseas PR, will have livestream speeches in various communities.
- Waykichain Global Tour Korea, the South Korea offline meetup will be held in Seoul on January 6.
- WaykiChain University Community “WaykiChain Uni-Hack”was formally established on December 18, and voluntarily held the first offline activity.
- Daily operations of WaykiChain Official Group and WaykiChain Developers-Global, 웨이키체인-WaykiChain(WICC) Korea, WaykiChain Korea Kakao group, WaykiChain Global Ambassador Recruitment group, WaykiChain Turkish Group, WaykiChain Indonesia group, WaykiChain Indian group, WaykiChain Vietnamese group, WaykiChain Brazilian group, WaykiChain Dubai group, WaykiChain UK group, WaykiChain France group, WaykiChain Germany group, WaykiChain Ukrainian group, WaykiChain Spanish Group, WaykiChain Bangladeshi Group, WaykiChain Filipino Group and WaykiChain VIP welfare group, updating project in time.
- During 2019, WaykiChain continued to innovate, precipitate, and explore, and achieved outstanding results and attracted industry attention. The Shared Finance columnist published “Crossing the Winter and Flourishing Development, Records of WaykiChain’s Closing in 2019”, comprehensively interpreted the development history of WaykiChain in the past year, and recognized the achievements of WaykiChain in technological innovation, business models, and overseas consensus.
- At 15:00 on December 19th, the WUSD-to-CNC and WUSD-to-USDT crosses are available on the AEX trading platform. It means that WUSD makes a breakthrough in the mainstream fiat transactions, and provides diversified options for more extensive commercial landing applications. Operations are available on AEX trading platform.
- On December 19th, WaykiChain and Hellotoken Wallet co-curated the community debate event with Christmas special topic “Can Bitcoin Be Replaced?”. On Wednesday, December 25th at 20:00, Two heavyweights are invited to the debate event in WaykiChain Sweetie community, sending out Christmas gifts. More details can be found WaykiChain Sweetie Official.
- New WaykiChain 2020 VIPs group has completed the position check. VIPs who have passed the position check will be invited to the new community to communicate and enjoy relevant rights and benefits. VIPs who have not received the position check notice or failed to give timely feedback can contact WaykiChain customer representative Anna for position check before December 25th.