Technology & Product Weekly Report
- Stablecoin gnesis block trading complete
- Support paying service fees with specified currency in multi-currency transaction
- Increase the system limit orders for DEX
- Complete the interfaces docking of price feeding, matching and settlement, placing limit orders, and CDP creation, redemption and liquidation.
- WaykiTimes v2.0.0 officially launched
- Overall page optimization;
- Added function: import private key;
- Added developer mode for developers to debug;
- Optimization of all pages, make the product more robust;
- Fix some problems and improve fluency.
Public Chain Development
- Transaction execution failure record in LevelDB log (100%)
- Fix node startup failure causing by failure to get voting information (100%)
- Synchronously implement the jsonrpc interface calling function of related interfaces and chains in waykichain-spring-boot-starter.
- GCC 9.1 source code compilation.
Work Plan for Next Week
- Complete the miner operation to automatically package the median of feeding price into the block;
- Complete voting control of various system parameters;
- RPC implementation of transactions of placing limit order and cancel pending orders on DEX;
- Complete the RPC implementation of checking unfinished pending orders on DEX;
- Complete service fee payment and settlement logic for DEX transactions.
- WaykiTimes: management background optimization
- Blockchain explorer: manage background project startup
- Public Chain Development
- Support multi-currency in contract transactions;
- WASM virtual machine integration (process running)
- The WICC Heroes video showing the ecological development and future prospects of Waykichain is completed and will be shown soon. Please look forward to it.
- The Waykichain Ecological Triangle video production is completed, and will be recently posted on Twitter, please look forward to it.
- The Waykichain CTO interview video has been completed and has been posted on Twitter.
- Maintenance of overseas official channels, released Monthly Report-June, WaykiChain(WICC) WUSD Good to Know (4)|CDP Operation Steps, AmA with WaykiChain(WICC) CEO Gordon Gao, WaykiChain Wallet WaykiTimes Upgrated to V2.0.0.
- The Waykichain’s stablecoin has received wide attention and heated discussion in the well-known overseas blockchain forum.
- Daily operations of WaykiChain Official Group and WaykiChain Developers-Global, updating project in time.
- The 2nd WaykiChain stablecoin Q&A prize winning contest successfully ended. A total of 357 players participated in the draw. The 3rd WaykiChain stable coin Q&A prize winning contest will be launched on July 10, 2019. Please follow WaykiChain Sweetie on Wechat for more details.
- On July 4, 2019, WaykiChain was invited to attend the Crazy Accelerated Bitcoin Train discussion conference.
- Wayki Rroudup had a livestream this week, with 8517 views, 1448 likes and 93 comments.